Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Round 1

So, I've been trying to figure out the best way to organize this challenge, as it's pretty complicated because Hi, I'm Cassie, have we met?

But I have come up with a system I think will work.

My bookshelves are all divided into square sections. I am going to lump each section together into "Rounds" so that I can really go over each book I own, and so that it's easier for me to keep track of how much I've done and have left to do. This will, of course, be interspersed with the non-bookshelf reading I'm doing, but I think this is the best way to keep track overall.

So. Round One.


Titles and Their Statuses:

Nellie and Nettie Crook: Orphan Train Sisters by EF Abbott: Need to Read

Sybil Ludington: Revolutionary War Rider by EF Abbott: Need to Read

The Complete Hitchhiker's Guide series by Douglas Adams (should that count as six books??? Crap...): Chase's (so, do not have to read for this project)

The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre: Need to Reread

The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh: Keeping

The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh: Keeping

The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom: Need to Reread

Guitar Notes by Mary Amato: Need to Read

A Little Taste of Poison by RJ Anderson: Need to Read

The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler: Need to Reread

In case you're curious, this project will last roughly 33 rounds. :)

I am almost finished with my first Teen Lit Rocks book of the year, and after that, I will be starting on the actual bookshelf, only four books into the new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment