Saturday, February 4, 2017

TGBC: Round One Wrap Up

I finished Round One!

Before:
After!

Wow! I'm impressed, though I say it myself.

Titles and Statuses:

Nettie and Nellie Crook: Orphan Train by EF Abbott: Read, giving away
Sybil Ludington: Revolutionary War Rider by EF Abbott: Read, giving away
The Collected Hitchhiker's Guide by Douglas Adams: Chase's, keeping (I am making him make decisions whenever I get to one of his books, BTW)
The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre: Read, giving away
The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh: Read, keeping
The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh: Read, keeping
The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom: Did not reread, giving away
Guitar Notes by Mary Amato: Read, keeping
A Little Taste of Poison by RJ Anderson: Did not read, giving away
The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Caroline Mackler: Read, giving away

That's six books in the giveaway pile, and look at all that space on the shelf! Let's keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment