Saturday, February 4, 2017

TGBC: Round Two!

We move on to Round Two!


Titles and Statuses:

Emma by Jane Austen: Keeping

Mansfield Park by Jane Austen: Keeping

Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen: Keeping

Persuasion by Jane Austen: Keeping

Pride and Prejudice (LBD edition!) by Jane Austen: Keeping

Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen: Keeping

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame: Need to Reread

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies graphic novel by Jane Austen and Set Graham: Chase's

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: Need to read

Illusions by Richard Bach: Chase's

Goblinproofing Your Chicken Coop by Something Bakeley: Chase's

Chasing Vermeer by Blue Balliott: Need to Reread

The Wright 3 by Blue Balliott: Need to Reread

Peter Pan by JM Barrie: Need to Reread

I should fly through this shelf pretty quickly because while there are 14 books in this round, Chase owns three of them, and I'm not doing a Jane Austen reread. Someday I should, but today is not that day. There's no question that my Jane Austen is staying. 

I have a couple work books and Teen Lit Rocks books I need to read through next, so I should be picking this round up with Pride and Prejudice and Zombies here in about a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment