Thursday, March 9, 2017

TGBC: Round Three

Round Three!

Titles and Statuses:

Lucky Strikes by Louis Bayard: Need to read

Doll Bones by Holly Black: Need to read

The Diviners by Libba Bray: Need to read

A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray: Need to reread

Rebel Angels by Libba Bray: Need to reread

The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray: Need to reread

Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan: Keeping, might reread anyway

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte: Keeping, might reread anyway

This is gonna be a longer round, because
a) Chase has no books in this round,
b) ALL my Libba Bray is in this round and her books are MASSIVE, and
c) I need to read almost every book in this round.

The last two in the round I will decide if I want to reread when I get there. So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment