Monday, April 30, 2012

Fairy Tale Reviews: A Project

Starting in one week, on May 1, I am embarking on a year-long fairy tale inspired reviewing project. For one year, I will pick a fairy tale each month and post one review a week. The schedule:

1st of the month: Introduce the Fairy Tale of the Month, the adaptations I'll be reading, and give you the "Tale According to Cassie."
Each Friday: Post a review of that week's novel adaptation.
Last of the month: Wrap-up post, including other notable novels I didn't pick to review.

The project will start on May 1, and we'll begin with my favorite fairy tale of all time: East of the Sun and West of the Moon.

I'll post the reviews both here and on my tumblr (Hey, I have a tumblr). I'm looking forward to the project! Feel free to post books you think I should read and include!

No comments:

Post a Comment